This policy exists as a means to clearly lay out to my customers/clients what data I may collect and how it would be used.
- Your data is stored securely and collected only when necessary to provide services
- I do not sell or profit off any data collected from my clients.
The data I collect may consist of the following, but I strive to collect as minimal as possible. Not all data points listed below will be collected.
- Client Details:
- First & last name(s)
- Phone number(s)
- Email address(es)
- Mailing address(es)
- Services you have subscribed/paid to/for
- Service Details:
- Email service:
- Username & Email address
- Logs for the mail server, which may include the following:
- From and To email addresses
- Dates/times of mail delivery
- Mail delivery state (i.e. success, fail, error codes, etc.)
- Web Design & Hosting service:
- WordPress Plugins:
- Email service:
Usage of Data Collected
- Client Details are collected for communication and invoicing purposes. This may include contacting you over phone or email with regards to invoices, service & pricing changes/updates, service outages (service status states), etc.
- Service Details are collected for various reasons, including the following:
- Offering and Maintaining the service(s) to an acceptable service level
- Troubleshooting the service(s) in case of issues
This policy exists as a means to reassure visitors to my website (https://www.d19.ca/) that your data remains safe and private with expected efforts taken to secure any data collected.
- I collect basic anonymous details in order to improve services on my website. Nothing collected can be used to identify any specific visitor
- I do not sell or profit off any data collected.
- Website Analytics, which may include the following: