I have launched a brand new design of the d19.ca website, a complete overhaul. This new design matches the recent branding changes (d19) and is designed with a much bigger focus on my freelance services and clients (and supporting my clients).
The old design was dated and sat for about 4 years while I focused on my clients websites but not my own. So this has been a long-time coming, and was a very slow process with everything else on the go for my clients.
The intention of the new design is to better highlight the services I offer my clients, while also making it easier for my clients to navigate and find the information they need.
Examples of improvements to the new website design:
- A dedicated Services page
- Service pricing is easy to find now and fully transparent on the Services page
- A dedicated Contact page to easily get a hold of me when you need me
- A new dedicated Client Support page (which will be completed very soon!)
- I will be porting in the old documentation (which was a completely different system) directly into the new site design
- Dedicated pages for each service offered, which allows for much more detail than I had listed before – this should allow clients (and possible future clients) to make more informed decisions on utilizing the services I have to offer
To be added in the not-too-distant future:
- More self-service tools for clients, such as the ability to perform password resets (securely!)
- Improved documentation to better support my clients
- Introducing a blog which will include service updates/changes, pressing topics of the time related to technology and running a business online, and much more – stay tuned!
Since this has been a major revamp of the site – and understanding websites are a constant work-in-progress – I’d love to hear your feedback on the new design. Please use the form below to send me your feedback, it will be considered in future improvements to the site.
Note: It’s an anonymous feedback form but feel free to include your details if you’d like to discuss things further.